Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Day

This has gotta be one of the best days ever! had a job interview at cattlex in hamiota... find out for sure on monday whether or not i got it.. best interview of my life all i had to do is go n see what i had to do around the yard, he hardly even asked me any questions just sent me out to the yard like 5 minutes after i got there... but yah... not doing much this weekend!! really really really broke! or at least thats what my rents tell me n yah got no money so thats a big hint lol!! but yah.. prolly won't do anything this weekend! we'll see... you never know what will happen! some people will decide for me probably!.. like always just do whatever everyone else wants to n i drive! lol :D if anything is going on then you can let me know... i think ashley laroques friday night lol wor at least thats what i heard lol boyle told me that

No comments: