Thursday, March 22, 2007

Plans!

Definetly have a few plans for this weekend... michele gerrard's party on saturday night but i haven't heard of anything for friday yet even tho i gotta work i would still like to go out after i'm done work, but not sure what time that will be...but yah.. micheles should be fairly good.. apparently i'm going to bless people with my presence lol so that should be fun hopefully going on a booze cruise before hand tho since i don't have to work all day saturday... lately at work its been a lot of fun.. i get to ride the horses here whenever i want so every night i have been riding all night, saves on my legs too and its alot faster!! :D but yah i'm still loving work and my house even tho i would really really like a roommate but i gotta find one that is similar to me b/c if their not then that would prolly drive me up the wall!! other than that i don't think anything else has changed in my life.. or at least nothing i'm willing to share on here lol:D

No comments: