Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Updates!! for Hannah!!

Well here yah go hannerz! your even in the name lol but anyways theres been a few changes in my life lately, i moved out of my parents house and into my own house in hamiota, the address is 24 6th Street, in case you guys wanna come visit me but i think most people know where i live now after that huge party that i had!! jeez! got in alot of shit after that!! some of the boys got in shit that night also! in case anybody is wondering ryan did not steal the beer!! lol i;ve been asked that so many times and no he did not! but anyways my house has 4 bedrooms and a bath, big nice house or at least it is to me... reminds me of my parents house... i think thats why i like it so much.... most people have seen it already but if you haven't then you should come over and visit me! i'm home most days now because i work nights so i start at 5 P.M. and get done whenever i'm done!! its actually really really nice because you got all day to do whatever you want around the house... but yah i have had some awesome times the last couple of weekends.. not much has really happened other then the whole beer stealing thingy... most people know about that already lol... michele gerrards having a party this weekend.. should be a fairly good one if we make it there!!! you never know supposed to be going ski dooing sometime this week!! but anyways thats it for now.. i'll try and update more often but its hard now that i don't have a computer i just get to use the work computer whenever were not busy...!!:D

2 comments:

katryn said...

Excellent Updates kimmy d! i love your house to!! i wish i could totally move in with ya! but then that means i gotta drive a long way for schooL! lol haha definitely had a blast past few weekends! Keep it Real!

~Kimmy D~ said...

thanks katie!! i wish all you guys could come live with me lol it would definetly be cheaper.. definetly have to find a roommate tho, it would be so much easier... and less costs for me!